We provide individual and group technical assistance, mentoring and training to coalition directors, coordinators, staff, boards, and community partners toward’s understanding and implementing science-based best practices in substance abuse prevention. SAMHSA’s (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) national model for prevention is the Strategic Prevention Framework (SPF).
SAMHSA’s Strategic Prevention Framework is a 5-step planning process that guides the selection, implementation, and evaluation of evidence-based, data-driven, culturally appropriate, sustainable prevention activities. The SPF’s effectiveness begins with a clear understanding of community needs and depends on the involvement of community members in all stages of the planning process.
The SPF includes these steps, guided by the principles of cultural competence and sustainability:
Here’s what’s available for highly ambitious coalition coordinators and board members who want to get into action immediately!
Mentoring, training and technical Assistance uniquely designed to meet your most pressing goals and outcomes
- Best Practices in Substance Abuse Prevention and Behavior Health. What works?
- How to Build and Sustain your Coalition so it lasts over the long haul.
- Is Your Coalition in Business yet? How to create Passive Income.
- Setting up and Managing a Successful Coalition Practice.
- Creating Community Member attraction to your Coalition.
- How to create instant visibility and get your coalition known within 30 days.
- How to attract highly motivated coalition members and volunteers and keep them loyal and referring others to the coalition.
- How to Organize and Host a Highly Successful Local Fund Raising Event.
- How to Create a Coalition Gym: Ways for community members to be involved in the comfort of their own home.
- How to Build a Highly Targeted High Response Coalition Database.
- How to Coach Resistant Coalition members, volunteers and community partners.
- How to Grow Your Coalition with Strategic Alliances.
- First 90-Day Marketing Plan
- 21-Day Fast Track Action Program
For key articles and links go to http.SAMHSA.gov
Leading Change: A Plan for SAMHSA’s Roles and Actions 2011 – 2014
Download 8 Habits of Highly Successful Coalitions for FREE